
I'm not usually one to say that I have to get out of town, but this weekend, I really did need to see something other than the walls inside my apartment.
So, a quick jaunt to Baltimore for the weekend was a perfect remedy. Who knew that an evening at home could be so relaxing?! Of course, having the cutest baby girl in the world to entertain me didn't hurt either!
My god-daughter Katie is absolutely the most happy, cheerful baby I have ever seen!! We literally spent HOURS cracking up at her antics!
The other thing that I realized is that I'm not alone in feeling the way that I have been lately. It's so reassuring in a way to find out that someone who I thought has the perfect career and family, also has moments of anxiety and self-doubt. And they've gotten past it.
Anyway, time to sleep... I have lots of baby time tomorrow that I have to rest up for!
No comments:
Post a Comment