I decided to take a page out of a friends' book (or blog, so to speak), and try to list some of the things that have made me happy today. I tried - for a while - to keep a daily "gratitude journal," but it actually became tedious. And, there were a few days where there really wasn't anything that I was sincerely grateful or happy for.
Anyway, I'm not going to do this every day, but I'm going to do it today. The 5 things that I am happy or grateful for, or that I feel positively about. Here goes:
1. Good -- really GOOD -- chocolate truffles with lavender milk chocolate ganache
2. Car washes
3. Getting a chance to wear my favorite power suit
4. Speed networking (who would have thought that it would be so much fun?!)
5. Good parking karma
Whew! I suppose that coming up with a list of 5 things wasn't so difficult after all. While I doubt that I'm going to write 5 things down each and every day, I can definitely think of a few things that will help me to think a bit more positively!
No comments:
Post a Comment